Spring Special Cherry blossom viewing by walking through Little Edo
● Satte Gongendo Park is a famous cherry blossom spot with thousands of cherry blossoms alongside the road around 1 metre. It would be romantic when people come across the pink sakura road.
● There is a yellow rapeseed blossom field which contrasts with sakura trees next by and people enjoy this breathtaking view.
● The tour also includes exploring the “little edo”, Kawagoe to experience the traditional Japanese.
● The whole trip would be managed by the staff who is able to speak Cantonese or Mandarin.
● Assembly Time: 07:45
● Departure Time: 08:00
● Meeting Point: Shinjuku Washington Hotel Main Building 1/F Lobby Family Mart
● Return Trip: Tour disbands at Shinjuku Washington Hotel at around 19:00