● Departure Date: 2020/07/01 – 2020/08/31
● Assembly Time: 07: 45
● Departure Time: 08:00
● Meeting Point: JR Sapporo Station North Exit Bell Square
● Return Trip: Tour disbands at Sapporo Station at around 18:30
● The Furano Winery The Furano Winery is located on a hill overlooking the town and famous for making wine with 100% Furano cultivated wine grapes. Guests can not only try the wine but also overlook Furano’s fields and Mt. Tokachi from the winery.
● Shikisai-no-oka Shikisai-no-oka is a popular sightseeing spot for its flower gardens on about 15 hectares of hills. You can enjoy different species of flowers and grasses flourish in this panoramic flower gardens from spring to autumn.
● Farm Tomita Farm Tomita is a sightseeing farm famous for lavenders and becomes one of the popular sightseeing farms in Hokkaido under the care of the farm director. A purple carpet of lavenders spreads over the slope with other giant fields of other colourful crops such as tulips, poppies etc. from a rainbow-like field which is quite unforgettable.
Fee includes ✔bus ✔lunch ✔guide
07：45／08：00 JR Sapporo Station North Exit Bell's Plaza ( 3 Chome 1-1 Kita 6 Jonishi, Kita Ward, Sapporo, Hokkaido 060-0806 )